Let’s have some fun today for Halloween!
Y’all, Kristal here! I thought how about today I post a little scavenger hunt for our readers! I will post ten clues, you find the authors. Everyone who gets all the answers correct goes into the hat for a $25.00 amazon gift card! Second place will win a $10.00 Barnes and Noble gift card and third place gets a big ol’ bag of Halloween candy! Simple as that!
For this scavenger hunt, I’ll give you one hint each, about different paranormal authors and some of my fave’ characters.
You may use any resource available to you to find these answers! Are you ready to answer the questions and win some prizes?!
We are starting with a GOODIE. One of my personal favorites of all time.
1. Who is this couple?
“What is your name?” she murmured.
He cocked an eyebrow at her and then went back to staring at his brother. “I’m the evil one, in case you haven’t figured it out.”
“I wanted your name, not your calling.”
“Being a bastard’s more of a compulsion, really. And it’s ________. I am _________.”
2. This author’s most famed series is written about the Carpathian mountains.
3. How many books are there in Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter Series?
4. I write a series about time traveling Highlanders. I use my entire name, including my middle names and sometimes people refer to me only with my initials. The first initial is K. Who am I?
5. I write about feral shape shifting warriors. What is my name and what is the next animal to have a book coming out?
6. Best-selling author Lara Adrian said this…. Fill in the blanks. “Absorbing and edgy, darkly seductive–everything vampire romance should be! __________ is an enthralling read, set in a rich story world of blood wars and intrigue, complex characters and scorching sensuality. _______________ turns up the heat and takes you on a wild ride!”
7. Most of my vampire novels have the word “Midnight” in the title. Who am I?
8. I have a book coming out on November 20, 2012. My hero’s name is Pestilence and he completes a series of four books. Who am I and what is my series called?
9. I write about paranormal Dream Guardians. Who am I?
10. I write about deadly angels and time traveling Vikings. Can you tell me the name of my twin brother Vikings and what books they appear in?
Ok, now go forth, have fun and scavenge me some good answers!
*Giveaway open to US only.